When you look at a DS Fan, you are immediately looking at a “REVOLUTION”! Released in Dec. 2013, the DS (Dead Silence) fan is the first in the world to use dual material injection for the fan blades which yields higher air pressure and stronger airflow but at the same time minimizing the noise level thanks to the dual-layer (combination of rubber and plastic material) manufacturing technique used on the fan blades. Perfect balance must be met and weight of material must be evenly spread out on each and every blade, so a very delicate manufacturing process and precise engineering indeed. On four corners the rubber material incorporated silencer blocks design not only eliminating the vibration caused by rotating fan blades but also efficiently absorb noise induced by moving air. Furthermore, the FDB (Fluid Dynamic Bearing) system delivers longer life span with precision rotation and thus an extremely quite fan.
- One of world’s most Silence fan with breakthrough technology and innovation.
- Beautifully finished “Dual Colour and Dual Material Fan” with four color combinations and LEDs.
- The world’s first dual-layered fan blades - combination of plastic and rubber fan blades to absorb “Wind” noise.
- “Fish Eye” surface design on the back rubber side of the fan blades to minimize the air turbulence.
- Optimized fan blade angle design for a perfect balance of airflow and noise.
- Noise and shock reduction fan frame incorporating four Silencer Blocks and anti-vibration rubber pads on each mounting holes.
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) delivers longer life span, higher precision rotation and anti-shock function.
- Low starting voltage of 3V.
- Four Anti-vibration screws are included for easier installation.
- Power cables are "black" sleeved with both 3pin and Molex 4pin connectors.
- Low speed 7V Voltage Reduction Cable included for ultra-low speed with unrecognizable noise.