NZXT has made their iconic H Series PC cases even better. The new line-up still features the elements builders loved in the original H Series. Including a patented cable management system, removable fan/radiator mounting brackets, and easy-to-use drive trays, alongside new updates like a front-panel USB-C connector supporting high-speed USB 3.1 Gen 2 devices, a tempered glass side panel that installs with a single thumbscrew, and an upgraded Smart Device V2 on the H510i.
- With a USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel. It’s easier than ever to connect the newest smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC.
- The new Smart Device V2 includes a faster microprocessor for NZXT CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans.
- The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase your stunning build.
- Use the intuitive NZXT CAM application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC.
- Cable management can take more time than assembling a system. Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive.
- Four Aer F120mm fans are included in the H510i for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters. Includes a reversible, removeable, top-mounted bracket designed for radiators up to 360mm simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling.