ROG Strix Z590 PLUS Gaming WiFi Motherboard
- Optimal Power Solution: 14+2 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Optimised Thermal Design: VRM and aluminum I/O heatsink, L-shaped heatpipe, four onboard M.2 heatsinks, and an M.2 backplate for the PCIe 4.0 M.2 slot
- High-performance Networking: On-board Intel® WiFi 6E AX210 (802.11ax) and Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI™ 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.4 output, four M.2 slots, as well as USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 USB Type-C®
- DIY Friendly Design: M.2 Q-Latch, pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack™, Clr CMOS button, and FlexKey
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio: ALC4080 with Savitech SV3H712 amplifier, along with DTS® Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III
- Renowned Software: Bundled 60 days AIDA64 Extreme subscription and intuitive UEFI BIOS dashboard with integrated MemTest86
- Two-way AI Noise Cancelation: Reduces background noise from the microphone and audio output for crystal-clear communication in games or video conferences.
- Realtek S1200A codec: Pristine audio quality with unprecedented 108 dB signal-to-noise ratio for stereo line out and 103 dB SNR for line in.
Z590 PLUS features digital power control and an array of power stages provide the muscle needed to control the latest Intel CPUs.
TEAMED POWER STAGES
14+2 power stages combine high-side and low-side MOSFETS and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that the latest Intel processors demand.
ALLOY CHOKES AND CAPACITORS
Superior chokes and durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures, enabling performance that exceeds industry standards.
PROCOOL II POWER CONNECTOR
The ASUS ProCool II socket is built to tight specifications to ensure flush contact with the PSU power lines. Metal armor improves heat dissipation, and lower impedance helps prevent hotspots and improves reliability.
DIGI+ POWER CONTROL
The built-in Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and clean power delivery to the CPU.
The PCB design quickly dissipates heat around the VRM to improve overall system stability and provide the CPU with more overclocking headroom.