Upgrade Your Gaming Experience
FireCuda SSD solutions are designed and built specifically with the needs of professional-level gamers in mind.
Go further with a gaming SSD built for industry-leading speed, sustained abuse, lowest latency and superior gaming.
Level Up to Impressive
Standard drives won’t help you level up because they aren’t made for the sustained abuse of top-tier gaming.
FireCuda 510 SSD delivers durable speed for the long haul, and provides fast PC gaming storage speeds so you spend less time loading levels and maps, fewer seconds respawning, and reduced stuttering in open-world gaming.
Game Like a Pro
- Boss Level Speed - Unleash PCIe G3 x4, NVMe 1.3 speeds up to 6× faster than SATA SSD, and sequential read/write up to 3,450/3,200 MB/s.
- Gaming Versatility - Upgrade your gaming laptop or PC with a super slim M.2 2280 internal SSD, in capacities up to 2 TB.
- Future Reliability - Leverage an internal solid-state drive built for 1.8M hours MTBF and up to 2,600 TB TBW (Total Bytes Written).
Load Fast, Play Hard
Designed for speed, endurance, and capacity, FireCuda 120 can take everything PC games throw at it.
With up to 4 TB of space, maxed out SATA 6 Gb/s speeds, and the durability of up to 5,600 TB TBW (Total Bytes Written), this SSD plugs in and loads up quickly. Give your battlestation a boost, the FireCuda 520 is ready to play.
Ready to Play
- Super SATA Speeds - Unleash SATA 6 Gb/s speeds of 560/540 MB/s (sequential read/write) — up to 30× faster than hard drives.
- High Capacity - Build up your library with multiple capacities up to 4 TB.
- Long-Term Reliability - Built for 1.8M hours MTBF and up to 5,600 TB TBW (Total Bytes Written), this SSD keeps playing.
Speed Up Your Creativity
The speed and durability of these solid-state drives make them a great solution for creative professionals who need files processed faster.
Sequential read/write speeds can handle multiple video streams writing to the drives, and high IOPS ensure consistently smooth streaming.