The DP2DVI2 DisplayPort® to DVI Video Adapter Converter lets you connect a DVI monitor to DisplayPort-enabled desktop or laptop computers.
Supporting display resolutions of up to 1920x1200 allowing you to take full advantage of single link DVI capability. DP2DVI2 is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
StarTech.com also offers the DP2DVIS, an Active DisplayPort to DVI adapter.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays
- Keep your existing DVI monitor to be used with your new DisplayPort device
- Ideal for using your DVI monitor as a secondary display
The StarTech Advantage
- Simple to use, small form factor converter makes DisplayPort backwards compatible with your DVI-D display
- No installation software or drivers required providing a simple plug and play solution
- 4 inch cable offers added flexibility in tight spots