TEG1024G, Tenda 24-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch, adopts the most advanced Broadcom Strata Connect-series chip of high integrity, has 24 10/100/1000M Ethernet ports and is compatible with IEEE 802.3az standard. Special high reliability design supports for protecting the power adapter and ports from inductive lightning up to 6KV voltage; all provides an economical solution for network accessing layer with small-middle sized enterprise, schools and hotels, etc.
The switch is a Plug-and-Play device that requires no configuration or software. Once you connect the hardware, the switch is operating! Each port is able to autosense half/full duplex mode, speed and MDI/MDI-X crossover and select an optimum connection.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE802.3x and IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T standards.
- Allows and assures packets to be forwarded by all ports at full wire speed.
- 24 10/100M/1000M auto-negotiated RJ45 ports.
- Supports MDI/MDIX auto-negotiation.
- Supports storage and forwarding.
- With inductive lightening protection towards the power adapter and ports, and enterprise-level design of 1U(thickness)-steel casing and 19-inch rack; With the help of hangers, it can be installed on the standard rack.
TEG1024G 24-Port Gigabit Switch
UK Power Lead