TP-LINK TL-SG1005P 5-Port Gigabit Easy Smart PoE Switch with 4-Port PoE+
- Five 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
- Equipped with four 802.3af/at PoE+ ports with up to 30W for each port, data and power can be transferred on one single cable
- Supports PoE power up to 65 W for all PoE ports
- Provides network monitoring, traffic prioritization, VLAN features, and PoE Auto Recovery
- Simple network set-up on top of plug-and-play connectivity
- Web-based user interface and Easy Smart Configuration Utility simplify configuration
Power over Ethernet
4 of the 5 Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (Port 1 to Port 4) of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af/at compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
Gigabit Ports For Faster Speeds
Increase the speed of your network with the TL-SG1005P 5-port Gigabit desktop switch. Non-blocking, 5 10/100/1000Mbps ports enables instant transferring of large, bandwidth intensive files without interference.
Power over Ethernet and Save Energy
TP-LINK TL-SG1005P PoE Switch automatically adjusts power consumption according to link status and cable length, allowing you to expand your network while minimizing your carbon footprint. Save the planet and lower your energy bills — it’s a win-win!
Intelligent Power Management
When total power consumption excels 65W, intelligent power management will cut the lower priority port power off to ensure the high priority port’s power supply and protect the device from power overload operation.
Sturdy Metal Casing
Sturdy, compact metal casing and shielded RJ45 ports, with desktop/wall-mounting design, to meet your needs in any environment. Besides, the fanless design ensures quiet operation.
Plug and Play, Easy to Internet
A plug-and-play design makes for easy deployment without the need for a technician. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.